Come join our rapidly growing family of Spanish au pairs and host families so you can begin enjoying the many benefits of this unique ‘big sister’ cultural exchange program.
Why is Au pair in Spain so popular with Au pairs?
- Spain’s climate is perfect for living large amounts of life outdoors, allowing you to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Spanish people are well known for their warm and welcoming personality along with generous and hospitable ways. They are open to making friends with people new to their country and eager to share with them their culture.
- Many of our Spanish host families live in lovely homes with beautiful gardens and/or swimming pools for both your added comfort and enjoyment.
- Sport is an important part of Spanish culture from a very young age so weekends are often spent cheering on the host family’s children.
- Spanish people enjoy living “in community” with those around them and take opportunity to gather together and socialise often in a variety of clubs.
- Daily perfect weather lends itself to year round camping/road trip opportunities.
- Spain offers so much outdoor enjoyment at no financial cost: enjoy the parks, beaches, gardens, wildlife, weather, people and the rich culture! What better reasons than these to come and experience Spain!